From common procedures like appendectomies to specialty surgeries like reconstructive and plastic, Trinity Health System leads the way in expertise and experience.
What are the advantages of choosing Trinity Health System?
- High Technology. Trinity Health System is the first health system in the region to offer a breakthrough that has transformed the way surgeries are done: The da Vinci Surgical System. Often called the “gold standard” of single-site robotic assisted surgery, the technique drastically reduces recovery time for gynecological, general and other surgeries.
- Eliminates the travel for experienced doctors. There’s no need to travel far for state-of-the-art surgeries, an experienced staff and surgical team that is dedicated to leading the way to get you back on your feet. Trinity has it all.
- Provides a variety of surgeries. From common procedures like appendectomies and tonsil removal, to specialty surgeries like Bariatric, OB/GYN, E.N.T. and Plastic, Trinity Health System can help.
Surgery options in Steubenville at Trinity Health System: General Surgery
General Surgery is frequently performed to help relieve suffering when a person cannot be cured via medication, physical therapy or other treatments. General surgery ranges from routine procedures to more complicated operations, such as:
- Open Surgeries
- Robotic Surgeries
Trinity Health System’s Dr. Craig Oser specializes¬†and brings an unparalleled level of expertise that uniquely qualifies him to perform a variety of reconstructive and aesthetic procedures, including:
- Breast Reduction
- Skin Graph
- Face Lifts
- Tummy Tucks
- Hernia Replacement
Obstetrician-gynecologists (OB/GYN) are physicians who possess special knowledge, skills and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders. Trinity Health System OB/GYN surgeries can range from minor to major procedures, such as:
Otolaryngologists diagnose and manage diseases of the ears, nose, sinuses, larynx, mouth, throat and structures of the neck and face.
- Ears: The otolaryngologists are trained in both the medical and surgical treatment of hearing loss, ear infections, balance disorders, ear noise and some cranial nerve disorders. They also manage birth disorders of the outer and inner ear.
- Nose: The otolaryngologist’s care of the nasal cavity and sinuses is one of their primary skills. Problems in the nasal area include allergies, smell disorders, polyps and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum.
- Throat: The otolaryngologists manage diseases of the throat, larynx and the upper aero-digestive tract or esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders.
- Head and neck: The otolaryngologists are trained to treat infections, benign and malignant tumors, facial trauma and deformities of the face.
Trinity Health System preforms three different types of bariatric surgeries, which include:
- Adjustable Gastric Band
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
Trinity Health System
Trinity Health System meets patients needs with compassion, concern, dignity and respect. And when it comes to our community’s well-being, Trinity Health System knows the importance of prevention, education and a fast response to emergency situations.