We are conveniently located at:
148 Main Street
(740) 346-2702 – Phone
(740) 346-2645 – Fax
Trinity ExpressCare Hours:
8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Every Day
Trinity ExpressCare Outpatient Lab Hours:
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m to 8 p.m.
We are not an emergency room, however, we are a one stop, full service, walk-in clinic offering medical treatment to all ages for illness and injury in a friendly, convenient & timely manner.
Our highly trained staff of nurses, medical assistants, radiology technologists, and advance practice professionals are here 8am-8pm, 7 days a week & Holidays. We serve the community for treatment of such things as colds, flu, rashes, sprains, stitches. We also offer outpatient labs and diagnostic x-rays with an order from your physician.
- Colds, flu and other viral illness
- Bronchitis and asthma attacks
- Ear, throat, sinus and urinary tract infections
- Rashes, poison ivy and allergic reactions
- Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Cuts, scrapes and splinters
- General physicals
- Basic X-ray and lab services
- other common illnesses and injuries.
Important information about Trinity ExpressCare
- Treatment of illness and injury of all ages.
- No appointments necessary; just walk in.
- We accept most insurances, cash and credit cards.
- Most patients are treated within 60 minutes.
- Private treatment and exam rooms.
- X-rays and lab services are available.
- Open 7 days each week.
- ExpressCare you can trust from a highly skilled staff.
Trinity ExpressClinic has locations at:
1800 Franklin Street Ext.
Toronto, Ohio 43964
Calcutta, Ohio 43620
82424 Cadiz Jewett Road
Cadiz, Ohio 43907
Trinity ExpressClinic does not require appointments and walk-ins are welcome. We are not an emergency room. We provide treatments for minor illnesses and injuries such as splinters, stitches and setting fractures. We treat:
• Colds, flu and other viral illness
• Bronchitis and asthma attacks
• Ear, throat, sinus and urinary tract infections
• Rashes, poison ivy and minor allergic reactions
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Cuts, scrapes and splinters
• General physicals
• Basic X-ray and lab services
And other common illnesses and injuries.
Trinity ExpressClinic Calcutta:
– Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Every Day
– Radiology Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Every Day
– Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Every Day
Trinity ExpressClinic Toronto:
– Clinic Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Every Day
– Radiology Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Every Day
– Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Trinity ExpressClinic Cadiz:
– Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday 10 am – 6 pm with weekends varying
– Radiology Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm with weekends varying
– Outpatient Lab Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6 pm Every Day with weekends varying
If you are experiencing chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe abdominal pain, severe allergic reaction, or stroke-like symptoms, you need to be evaluated in the emergency room.