We are conveniently located at:
148 Main Street
(740) 346-2702 – Phone
(740) 346-2645 – Fax
Trinity ExpressCare Hours:
8am to 8pm Every Day
Trinity ExpressCare Outpatient Lab Hours:
Monday-Friday: 6:30am to 4:30pm
Saturday: 8am to 12pm
We are not an emergency room, however, we are a one stop, full service, walk-in clinic offering medical treatment to all ages for illness and injury in a friendly, convenient & timely manner.
Our highly trained staff of nurses, medical assistants, radiology technologists, and advance practice professionals are here 8am-8pm, 7 days a week & Holidays. We serve the community for treatment of such things as colds, flu, rashes, sprains, stitches. We also offer outpatient labs and diagnostic x-rays with an order from your physician.
- Colds, flu and other viral illness
- Bronchitis and asthma attacks
- Ear, throat, sinus and urinary tract infections
- Rashes, poison ivy and allergic reactions
- Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Cuts, scrapes and splinters
- General physicals
- Basic X-ray and lab services
- other common illnesses and injuries.
Important information about Trinity ExpressCare:
- Treatment of illness and injury of all ages.
- No appointments necessary; just walk in.
- We accept most insurances, cash and credit cards.
- Most patients are treated within 60 minutes.
- Private treatment and exam rooms.
- X-rays and lab services are available.
- Open 7 days each week.
- ExpressCare you can trust from a highly skilled staff.