Trinity ExpressClinic has locations at:
1800 Franklin Street Ext.
Toronto, Ohio 43964
Calcutta, Ohio 43620
82424 Cadiz Jewett Road
Cadiz, Ohio 43907
Trinity ExpressClinic does not require appointments and walk-ins are welcome. We are not an emergency room. We provide treatments for minor illnesses and injuries such as splinters, stitches and setting fractures. We treat:
- Colds, flu and other viral illness
- Bronchitis and asthma attacks
- Ear, throat, sinus and urinary tract infections
- Rashes, poison ivy and minor allergic reactions
- Fractures, sprains and strains
- Cuts, scrapes and splinters
- General physicals
- Basic X-ray and lab services
- And other common illnesses and injuries.
Trinity ExpressClinic Calcutta:
– Hours M – F: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
– Hours Sat – Sun: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Trinity ExpressClinic Toronto:
– Clinic Hours: temporarily closed
– Radiology Hours: temporarily closed
– Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m.- 12 p.m. Monday-Friday; Closed Saturday & Sunday
Trinity ExpressClinic Cadiz:
– Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Every Day
– Radiology Hours: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Every Day
– Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Every Day
If you are experiencing chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe abdominal pain, severe allergic reaction, or stroke-like symptoms, you need to be evaluated in the emergency room.