Scheduled Services and
Procedures Have Resumed
Trinity Health System is once again providing urgent health care services. We have now resumed some procedures and services, following guidance from national and state health officials.
Don’t Delay Your Care
If you need care, please contact your doctor now. If you don’t have a doctor we can help you find one.
- You can schedule a service or procedure your doctor may have postponed. A virtual visit may be an option for routine care or we can see you at one of our clinics.
- Our urgent care locations are open and safely providing non-emergency care that you need right away.
- Our emergency rooms are open and safely providing emergency care.
Resuming Elective Procedures: An Unwavering Focus on Safety
The safety of our patients and staff always come first and we realize you may have concerns about getting care in person. You should be confident that it is safe to get care now. We’re following safety guidelines from the CDC and state for resumption of care. We’re taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These are some of the things you can expect when you get care now:
- Screenings for anyone entering our care sites.
- Masks are required for everyone. Cloth masks are acceptable for patients and masks will be provided for patients who don’t have one.
- Additional cleanings for all care areas every day and between procedures.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing in advance for any patient coming in for an invasive procedure.
- Visitors will remain limited in number for most cases.
Which Services and Procedures Have Resumed
Right now, these are some of the services that are resuming in our community. We will update this list with more information as it’s available.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I receive my care?
You can schedule now. We have safely resumed health care services and procedures. Contact your doctor to schedule your procedure or for any other questions you may have.
What should I expect when I arrive?
We have made certain changes to enhance the safety of our patients and our staff.
I no longer have health insurance. Can I still get care?
We recognize that many patients may have experienced changes in their health insurance. If you are concerned about the cost of care, learn more about the financial assistance that we provide to patients who need it.
Are classes and community events still cancelled?
We’re working on a plan to safely and appropriately resume classes and community events when possible following state guidelines.